Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS Decal Check

Article about: Hi All, I am a total noob and prolly wasted my money but figured I'd come get the truth from you guys. I have a stahlhelm which is authentic but the decal I'm not so sure about. Please take

Default SS Decal Check

Hi All,

I am a total noob and prolly wasted my money but figured I'd come get the truth from you guys. I have a stahlhelm which is authentic but the decal I'm not so sure about. Please take a look and let me know your thoughts. Thanks you!

SS Decal Check

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Decal Check
    P
    Many

You really need a straight on clear picture, but unfortunately from what I see already it certainly looks like a round bottom fake - sorry for the bad news. Jim G.

We really need more then the decal, show us the whole helmet, a straight, clear picture of the decal etc.

goddamnit! Thank you for your input

- - ------- - -

Sure. will post later today. thanks

MAP
    ?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    You really need a straight on clear picture, but unfortunately from what I see already it certainly looks like a round bottom fake - sorry for the bad news. Jim G.
    I agree with everything Jim said above.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks like some paint was stripped off it

I see you got it off stalingradfront they usually pop some fake helmets in there with the relic helmets on there if you buy from them again be extremely cautious. I hope you can get your money back!

Yup. Working w SF on this. Please see the pics attached and let me know your thoughts.

SS Decal CheckSS Decal CheckSS Decal CheckSS Decal Check

MAP
    ?

IMO it is near impossible to verify this decal from these photos. Based on what I think I can see, I still agree with Jim in that it looks like a round bottom fake.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

ok. will get some extra close up shots up in a few.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast