Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht helmet M35 DD

Article about: Another one of my helmet purchases lately. This time a Wehrmacht helmet M35 DD. The helmet has had several repaints during its service apperently. Found at one of the farest points of the Os

hvm
    ?

Default Wehrmacht helmet M35 DD

Another one of my helmet purchases lately. This time a Wehrmacht helmet M35 DD. The helmet has had several repaints during its service apperently. Found at one of the farest points of the Ostfront Barbarossa campaign (is it?), between Moscow and Demyansk, at Tver in Russia.

Love to hear your opinions on this helmet, and maybe what armies this helmet has serviced in, based on the different paint colors.

Wehrmacht helmet M35 DD

Wehrmacht helmet M35 DD

Wehrmacht helmet M35 DD

Wehrmacht helmet M35 DD

Wehrmacht helmet M35 DD

Wehrmacht helmet M35 DD

Wehrmacht helmet M35 DD

Wehrmacht helmet M35 DD

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht helmet M35 DD
    P
    Many

A neat display piece saved from deterioration and overall relatively undamaged...Too bad it can't talk...I've noticed that more collectors are turning to such relic/semi-relic helmets as an affordable alternative...It will look terrific displayed with other items in similar shape...
    Glenn

hvm
    ?

Thank you. I like items that are clearly used and tell a story. Although that story is not always so clear unfortunately.

Quote by hvm View Post
    Thank you. I like items that are clearly used and tell a story. Although that story is not always so clear unfortunately.
    Be careful not to dream away to the possible stories and stick to facts. First of all is the find location as you say documented ? If not it could be found anywhere.