Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

british airborne trailer ?

Article about: Hi Ade! Merry Christmas ! My mk1 trailer is missing both front and rear support legs as well as the pins that retain them. I would be interested in originals, repress or good specs so I coul

Default Re: british airborne trailer ?

Hi Ade! Merry Christmas ! My mk1 trailer is missing both front and rear support legs as well as the pins that retain them. I would be interested in originals, repress or good specs so I could make them. Paul

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement british airborne trailer ?
    P
    Many

Quote by Oldcontemptible View Post
    it turns out my friend Rob van Meel already offers reprints of this manual. It is available here:
    http://http://www.milweb.net/go/groucho/index.htm1194 1949 WO 5461 Identification trailers, 2 wheeled, lightweight (36 p.) £ 5.00
    best regards,
    Paul
    Hello.
    This publication, unfortunately, does not contain No1 MK I and MKII or NO2 airborne trailers.
    But it is absolutely superb on the chassis, and the other versions of this trailer.
    I hope the reprint that Ade's friend should publish contains these airborne trailers, and how they looked like inside. Hopefully also how they were loaded ...??!!

Regards
    Frank
    Last edited by fraronni; 01-17-2011 at 03:16 PM.

Quote by fraronni View Post
    Hello.
    This publication, unfortunately, does not contain No1 MK I and MKII or NO2 airborne trailers.
    But it is absolutely superb on the chassis, and the other versions of this trailer.
    I hope the reprint that Ade's friend should publish contains these airborne trailers, and how they looked like inside. Hopefully also how they were loaded ...??!!

Regards
    Frank
    You are correct it answered no questions....

?

Hi Burt, I haven't been on the forum for a while but I see you are short of a data plate for your Trailer. I now have a company here in Bristol that photoetches them for me. Looking at your photos I see your Trailer is a No1 Mk2. I have all the plates for the different manufactures and I can give you the range of cencus numbers that would apply to your trailer and the manufacturers names for you to choose from.

Regards Louis (Staff)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3