Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M37 low ankle boots restoration

Article about: Hello, I have just finished restoration of my M37 boots found in the area of Volhov forests when Germans were going either to Tihvin or back. Hope you like it..photos will follow

Default M37 low ankle boots restoration

Hello, I have just finished restoration of my M37 boots found in the area of Volhov forests when Germans were going either to Tihvin or back. Hope you like it..photos will follow
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M37 low ankle boots restoration   M37 low ankle boots restoration  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M37 low ankle boots restoration
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice job!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Photos I posted above are exactly how boots were found in a blindage. Now I will start posting photos of what happened to boots after the restoration.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M37 low ankle boots restoration   M37 low ankle boots restoration  

M37 low ankle boots restoration   M37 low ankle boots restoration  

MAP
    ?

Doh! I thought the first post were the restoration. LoL

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

No this is exactly as they were found in the german blindage...

After some time when boots became dry...I want to stress all replaced metal rivets are original and made during ww2.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M37 low ankle boots restoration  

MAP
    ?

I assumed these were found in a bog/swamp. But now understand that the were found in blindage so I understand

You are right the blindage was in a bog/swamp (was full of it).

I will make photos tomorrow during day light of how boots look now. Hope you like my restoration project.

Looks like a great result. What process do you use to restore the boots?, I assume they were in water for years.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast