Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

m40 m42 been haveing a go with.

Article about: this is the m40 i picked up a while ago and thought i better do somthing with it just for something different. it was a norway reissue with ex german liner and chin strap. i rubbed that bad

Default m40 m42 been haveing a go with.

this is the m40 i picked up a while ago and thought i better do somthing with it just for something different. it was a norway reissue with ex german liner and chin strap. i rubbed that bad blue house paint of with thiners then sprayed a primmer and dusted sand on it. ive since painted two different greens on it. put i dont think im happy with it still just wanted to see what you all think. and the grey primer is hard to cover up with the final paint job maybe use a green primer next time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m40 m42 been haveing a go with.   m40 m42 been haveing a go with.  

m40 m42 been haveing a go with.   m40 m42 been haveing a go with.  

Last edited by geelong; 02-10-2013 at 12:53 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m40 m42 been haveing a go with.
    P
    Many

Default Re: m40 m42 been haveing a go with.

this is the m42 norway reissue i got to had liner and chin strap too but it was done up as a very bad dak helmet with a fake ss decal it the on on the right of the image. i got a mate to sand blast this one the i sprayed a black primrer on it then tryed about 3 differert greens. on it then ended up with this finnished green only have these images. hand brushed both helmets used model paints.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m40 m42 been haveing a go with.   m40 m42 been haveing a go with.  

m40 m42 been haveing a go with.   m40 m42 been haveing a go with.  

Thats a bottle of vodka under the fake heer two nips to one paint strok haha
    Last edited by geelong; 02-10-2013 at 12:11 PM.

What's the go with the Mitchel cover? If I may ask?

found that at a junk store with a us m1 veitnam helmet and got that cover to the helmets got a cover on it to. the lady said a guy walked in and said take them. thats all i no do you want me to post some pics of helmet and covers. the helmets a good one

ive never realy given that cover any thought i think some one added all that much later.

Quote by geelong View Post
    ive never realy given that cover any thought i think some one added all that much later.
    Hard to tell with texta.......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

the cover has a bit of wear but the texta well i just dont no how to tell if it was done when the helmet was getting used i would think it would be more faded.