Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

pickelhelm fittings restoration

Article about: Hello everyone, this eagle from the Prussian pickelhelm fell into my hands. I decided to restore it. The eagle was cleaned, soldered with silver, and covered with gilding

?

Default pickelhelm fittings restoration

Hello everyone, this eagle from the Prussian pickelhelm fell into my hands. I decided to restore it. The eagle was cleaned, soldered with silver, and covered with gilding
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture pickelhelm fittings restoration   pickelhelm fittings restoration  

pickelhelm fittings restoration   pickelhelm fittings restoration  

pickelhelm fittings restoration  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement pickelhelm fittings restoration
    P
    Many

Although i´m not really a fan of Restaurations, it seems you made a good job. Looks as good as new!

?

Another plate from the saxony pickelhelm, a star was found at the site of the First World War, on the eastern front. It was cleaned, turned out to be nickel silver, welded with silver and made the nickel silver missing parts., But work is still underway
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture pickelhelm fittings restoration  
    Attached Images Attached Images pickelhelm fittings restoration  pickelhelm fittings restoration  pickelhelm fittings restoration  pickelhelm fittings restoration 

?

I collect things from months of battles and they are often broken by bits of shrapnel, so I have to do something with them ... I shield these exhibits worthy of a second life