Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Video! Removing postwar paint from a German helmet

Article about: YouTube Here is how I cleaned up my first German helmet. I'm not a professional YouTuber, but this is my best as far as piecing together something watchable.

Default Video! Removing postwar paint from a German helmet

Here is how I cleaned up my first German helmet. I'm not a professional YouTuber, but this is my best as far as piecing together something watchable.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Video! Removing postwar paint from a German helmet
    P
    Many

Hey, great job! You provided lots of good shots of what you were doing and I loved the close-ups -- your camera is top notch too. I'm surprised at how nice of shape your helmet's liner is in -- it's a great piece! As far as the video, in the future you may want to level down the audio of the music to make it match better to the volume of your voice because people on YouTube can be very irritated by this (trust me, I'm a professional YouTuber). I checked out your other video of finding old bullets and other war relics in Virginia and loved it! What would be cool is to have a video showing off your collection. I could watch those videos for hours! Anyway, great job and keep up the good work!

Great job.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Very Nice job RR!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by sweersz View Post
    Hey, great job! You provided lots of good shots of what you were doing and I loved the close-ups -- your camera is top notch too. I'm surprised at how nice of shape your helmet's liner is in -- it's a great piece! As far as the video, in the future you may want to level down the audio of the music to make it match better to the volume of your voice because people on YouTube can be very irritated by this (trust me, I'm a professional YouTuber). I checked out your other video of finding old bullets and other war relics in Virginia and loved it! What would be cool is to have a video showing off your collection. I could watch those videos for hours! Anyway, great job and keep up the good work!
    Thanks for the tips, I'll remember that.

I could have an hour or more longer video showing off my collection... stuff from Gettysburg, Civil War battlefields, bottles, arrowheads, a musket, swords, a P38 that will become mine when I'm 18, and other things.

That's awesome! I'd watch the whole thing, and with popcorn!

Quote by sweersz View Post
    That's awesome! I'd watch the whole thing, and with popcorn!

I guess I'll get around to it, you're one of several who have asked already.

That paint looked to come off relatively easy, nice job.

MAP
    ?

Very good job. Nice video.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Cool video Rusty! The helmet looks even better in the video closeups. Well done.
    Andy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast