Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

2x SA buckle with belt

Article about: Hello all. A have two new buckle SA wit belt. One model with Sun Wheel Swastika and second model with Upright Swastika. One Belt is marked Crupon and RZM. Thanks for your opinions. Regards J

Default 2x SA buckle with belt

Hello all.
    A have two new buckle SA wit belt. One model with Sun Wheel Swastika and second model with Upright Swastika. One Belt is marked Croupon and RZM 36. Thanks for your opinions.

Regards Jirka
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2x SA buckle with belt   2x SA buckle with belt  

2x SA buckle with belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2x SA buckle with belt
    P
    Many

Very nice sets, I like the upright swastika example
    About the marked belt I think that 36 is for 1936 not for RZM 36, Berg &Nolte did not manufacture belts

?

Hello jirka,
    Nice Buckles...
    1nd Buckle = Assmann
    2nd Buckle = Overhoff

The belt with RZM 36???? Makes no sense...Could the marked one also be called 19 RZM 36?That would be alright and is RZM Nr 1160 CROUPON - Albin Scholle, Zeitz
    Regards
    The kabl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2x SA buckle with belt  

?

A couple of nice sets. I am sure you looked the buckle over closely but some of the upright swastika buckles are marked on the inside edge.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2x SA buckle with belt  

There is no mark inside, i was looking .
    I know it's not Berg & Nolte. Belt is Croupon nr.1160 r.z.m. and year 1936. And L is probably Leder.

2x SA buckle with belt