Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Good ?

Article about: This SA buckle is good ?

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    I'm sorry that i have to post to say this but in my opinion, a member who asks something without saying hello, please, or at least thank you in advance should not get any response. I know that for most of us English is not our mothertongue, but no one asks our members to write a thesis in English. Hello, please and thanks, it's some basic stuff...
    Merry Christmas to all of you
    Thanks
    I agree 100%! It is not much to ask that members treat the forum as a society to which we all contribute rather than just a free library where you read a book from the shelves but add nothing in return. Even just telling the circumstances of the "find" or acquisition and anything you do know about it can be very useful information.

Or is it me?

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Good ?
    P
    Many

Quote by yellow12 View Post
    Hello,

You never said it was copper , but remind me over the years i have 3-4 in hand from this typ .

They all had a copper roundel, either silver plated or brass / bronze plated .

Here a example picture :
    Dear Markus,

I am painfully aware that at times, I am not "the sharpest tool in the box", however I simply do not have a clue what you are talking about here.

Unfortunately, I have nothing more meaningful or of worth to add, in respect of this most interesting and original SA buckle which you have declared is a fake.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Just to divert for a moment, hello David, long time no read and hope everything is well with you and your life, hope you had a good Christmas and all the very best for 2019
    Ben

Hello friends.This belt come to me from Germany.Found in the S.A. members house (he died).The quality belt and buckles is very good,better than others my SA buckles.In my opinion this is not a fake.He stays in my collection and it will not be for sale.I resignated from the possibility of returning to the seller.Thank you very much for discussion.Best wishes David North.

-sorry for my English Tom.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Good ?  

Dear Tom,

No need to apologise in respect of your English, as we all understand you perfectly well.

Could you possibly supply images towards the reverse of the buckle, as per your post number 24?

A splendid and early SA buckle by the way.

Thankyou in anticipation.

Regards and best wishes,

David

1- back buckle post 24 (from internet)

Good ?

2- my SAGood ?

Dear Tom,

Excellent and thankyou.

You have a solid start to an SA buckle collection, however perhaps, a few more to add !

Please keep us informed in relation to anything new.

Regards and best wishes,

David

back sideGood ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Good ?  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3