Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My new SA buckle finally arrived... !

Article about: Hi Guys... after a lengthy wait my SA buckle finally arrived... just a few pics for your enjoyment...

?

Default Re: My new SA buckle finally arrived... !

Hi Kurt... yes, it's true... I was a straight-laced buckles guy and never thought for one moment that I would want to collect anything else but... I started to become more and more interested in HJ items, which in turn opened up an interest in all aspects of youth organizations... especially BDM. I do however, deny all allegations about dressing up in kinky girls' uniforms on a Saturday night... it wasn't me, I wasn't even there Your Honor... ha ha ha... no, seriously, it's a fascinating part of history with many interesting and collectable items, and I'm slowly starting to gather a few bits and pieces together now. One of the easiest and cheapest items would be the good old 'tinnie' of course... of which there are really lots of HJ but a lot less BDM... I've managed to purchase 4 BDM tinnies this week but I would love to find some more, so I'm hoping to trade this very nice SA buckle for either BDM tinnies as my first choice, or HJ tinnies as my seciond... or a bit of both. Although I have a couple of HJ knives, some cloth insignia, a couple of lanyards, a whistle, a leather scarf knot, a couple of buckles, and a few photos, I'm not really into uniforms or equipment that much (yet!), it's mainly the tinnies or day badges that I'm interested in... do you have any that you would like to trade? Let me know... this beautiful 'white' SA buckle is just sitting here on my desk just begging to go to a new home... Cheers, Hansi (alias Hannah.. but only on Saturday nights...!)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new SA buckle finally arrived... !
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My new SA buckle finally arrived... !

Come on guys... surely someone wants this lovely buckle in their collection... ?!! I'll leave it for a few more days and then I'll have to find some other way of disposing of it... cheers, Hansi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2