Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help! SA Buckle Authentication No Maker Mark

Article about: I’m really considering buying this SA buckle and I already know it’s in really poor condition but this is the best I could find for the price. I don’t see any red flags however I’m n

Question Need Help! SA Buckle Authentication No Maker Mark

I’m really considering buying this SA buckle and I already know it’s in really poor condition but this is the best I could find for the price. I don’t see any red flags however I’m no expert. Again I would like to thank everyone for their feedback the amount of knowledge I’ve gained from this site is immense and I can’t thank you all enough . Need Help! SA Buckle Authentication No Maker MarkNeed Help! SA Buckle Authentication No Maker MarkNeed Help! SA Buckle Authentication No Maker MarkNeed Help! SA Buckle Authentication No Maker Mark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help! SA Buckle Authentication No Maker Mark
    P
    Many

?

Original buckle in my opinion but it needs to be dirt cheap in this condition. You will have a hard time selling it if you ever want to upgrade to a nicer one.

That’s a fair point. It’s cheap enough where I would consider it and enough money for me to do an authenticity check

Condition is not good and these in good condition are not expensive so as stated above I would get a better one unless dirt cheap and you like it
    Ben