Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions on this clip sa

Article about: Hello friends, please give your opinions on this clip After looking through the thread, I didn't see a clip with three solder points anywhere. Thanks for the opinions

?

Default Opinions on this clip sa

Hello friends, please give your opinions on this clip
    After looking through the thread, I didn't see a clip with three solder points anywhere.
    Thanks for the opinions
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on this clip sa   Opinions on this clip sa  

Opinions on this clip sa   Opinions on this clip sa  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on this clip sa
    P
    Many

?

Hello Huddy,
    It's this so-called 3 hole copy...
    3 solder holes on 3rd Reich buckle = fake
    Looks here, the 2end post
    Fake SA Buckles

Best regards from Germany
    kabl

?

Hello Kable, yes I was looking at the fake sa thread and that's why I thought the same, I just needed confirmation from more experienced people. Thank you with a friendly greeting Huddy

Lately it seems that is accepted the possibility that not all buckles with three solder points are fakes
    The roundel of this buckle is a known pattern of upright swastika SA buckles, the box looks correct, I do not like reverse cut prongs
    I’m inclined to think the buckle might be original
    It’s only my humble opinion

?

Hello Ivan,
    Interesting comments on the 3 fastening points.
    Do you have/would you have more input?
    Thanks
    kabl

?

Good evening to all friends, I bought the buckle as original from a person who has owned it for over 20 years. I already have one from him, which I gave here for consultation and everything was fine. I am convinced that even he himself had no idea that it could be a fake clasp. He is willing to give me my money back without a problem. So is the buckle really fake?
    Thanks a lot....regards Huddy

?

Quote by ivanjoaquin View Post
    Lately it seems that is accepted the possibility that not all buckles with three solder points are fakes
    The roundel of this buckle is a known pattern of upright swastika SA buckles, the box looks correct, I do not like reverse cut prongs
    I’m inclined to think the buckle might be original
    It’s only my humble opinion
    I have heard this for a few years now, especially from a well known buckle afficianado that belongs to a few groups and was active on the WAF.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

I have never seen a three hole vertical row that I thought was real. I have seen some imperial with three holes in a triangle.

I don’t remember who posted this one hole buckle with the same roundel. I would say this example has a better chance of being real.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on this clip sa   Opinions on this clip sa  

Quote by kirby View Post
    I have never seen a three hole vertical row that I thought was real. I have seen some imperial with three holes in a triangle.

I don’t remember who posted this one hole buckle with the same roundel. I would say this example has a better chance of being real.
    SA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright Swastika

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    I have never seen a three hole vertical row that I thought was real. I have seen some imperial with three holes in a triangle..

This is also a my level of knowledge...
    @Huddy,
    On your buckle, the 3 fastening points lying in a vertical line and the differently sharpened claws (for me that) were ko...
    Last edited by kabl; 04-15-2024 at 10:59 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast