Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Hitler's Belt and Cross strap

Article about: Hello all, I had a question about the belt and cross strap Adolf hitler wore during the invasion of Poland. I have attached a photo. Did anyone ever recover this belt and strap? Meaning, is

Post Re: Hitler's Belt and Cross strap

Hello all, I had a question about the belt and cross strap Adolf hitler wore during the invasion of Poland. I have attached a photo. Did anyone ever recover this belt and strap? Meaning, is it in a museum or something?Re: Hitler's Belt and Cross strap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Re: Hitler's Belt and Cross strap
    P
    Many

I think it would be difficult to differentiate that belt and strap from probably thousands of similar ones.
    Unless, his mother stitched his name inside it. (Sorry)
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I think someone told me Mr. Wheatcroft has 2 of them, but I'm not sure...

Another question, was Hitler's cross strap marked? Like a rzm mark if anyone knows?

Update:
    I got into contact with Kevin Wheatcroft and he says he does not own the one in the photograph, he said it could very well be possible that I have the said strap.

?

Well any chance of pictures

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Well any chance of pictures

Semper Fi
    Phil
    I'll supply pictures as soon as I get home.

What provenance do you have ? I do not know of anyone would have any information on Hitler's belts and cross straps. He would have had dozens with some at the Fuhrerbau, the Munich apartment, the Berghof, the Reichschancellry, the Wolf's Lair and likely other locations. There is nothing distinctive with regards to his belt and cross strap so solid proof is unlikely.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

MAP
    ?

What is interesting is the cross strap on the General behind him. I wonder what the bright square is? A buckle? Different then Der Fuhrer's...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    What is interesting is the cross strap on the General behind him. I wonder what the bright square is? A buckle? Different then Der Fuhrer's...
    If you are referring to the rectangular metal piece, it appears to be a length adjustment buckle.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast