Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SA Buckle

Article about: Gents, I have ventured a bit out of my collecting interest again and stumbled upon this little item. I perused our Forum and think I may have a match to it being an unmarked JD von Hagen mad

Default SA Buckle

Gents,

I have ventured a bit out of my collecting interest again and stumbled upon this little item. I perused our Forum and think I may have a match to it being an unmarked JD von Hagen made SA Buckle. The price was right and I have never owned anything pertaining to the Sturm Abteilung. I just need that nod that I made the right decision in buying it..

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Joel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Buckle   SA Buckle  

SA Buckle   SA Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Buckle
    P
    Many

Looks good to me, a nice representative SA/NSKK Buckle...I usually see these offered at around $100 on up, depending on variant and condition...
    -Glenn-

Glenn,

Thank you so much for the validation. I had to buy another case and may have found myself tip toeing in the collecting realm of TR buckle collecting. (gulp)

Joel

Our Buckle Moderator Ben Evans is very, very knowledgeable and helpful...Whenever I've had a questionable buckle, he's always been able to help me out - and save me from getting ripped off, lol...
    I know what you mean about tip-toeing onto a new field of collecting...There's simply too much cool stuff out there to limit yourself to merely one branch, country or topic....
    -Glenn-

?

Nice SA buckle. Very few companies brazed the prongs to the roller bar.

Kirby,

I thank you as well!