MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SA buckler evaluation

Article about: Greetings ! Is this fake or a good worn example ? He wants 160 eur on it Thx in advance.

Default SA buckler evaluation

Greetings !

Is this fake or a good worn example ?

He wants 160 eur on it

Thx in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA buckler evaluation  
    Attached Images Attached Images SA buckler evaluation 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA buckler evaluation
    P
    Many

?

Original buckle but I don’t see anything to make it worth 160 euros. Most common style swastika. No marking I can see. I would search around for a better deal.

I think Kirby is spot on. A fairly common buckle that can readily be found for around $100. There are plenty of them for sale, and you should be able to find one for a much better price.

Original but very expensive
    Ben

As others have said, an original SA buckle. Quite common by the design though, however that and in my opinion, does not in least detract.

Interestingly, there are SA buckles which have a very similar roundel design to the one shown and are lurking somewhere within the Forum's sticky "SA Buckles (Brass) Mobile Swastika. A casual glance would suggest that they are the same, however not so. The proportions of the swastika arms and the eagles legs are different, just to mention two anomalies. For the SA buckles within the Forum's database, both are marked as RZM 36 on the lip, however one is marked UE 117 on an inner box wall. All the markings indicating Berg u. Nolte, Lüdenscheid of course.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Thx all for kind advices!