Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Cant make out stamp SA Crossguard? H&F Lauterjung

Article about: Hi, New edition which I can't make out the stamp on cross guard. Any help would be appreciated I'm thinking S? ...M?? New arrival which I may not be able to keep. :-( (daughter in university

Default Cant make out stamp SA Crossguard? H&F Lauterjung

Hi,
    New edition which I can't make out the stamp on cross guard.
    Any help would be appreciated I'm thinking "S?"...M??
    New arrival which I may not be able to keep. :-( (daughter in university)

Many Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cant make out stamp SA Crossguard?  H&F Lauterjung   Cant make out stamp SA Crossguard?  H&F Lauterjung  

Cant make out stamp SA Crossguard?  H&F Lauterjung   Cant make out stamp SA Crossguard?  H&F Lauterjung  

Cant make out stamp SA Crossguard?  H&F Lauterjung   Cant make out stamp SA Crossguard?  H&F Lauterjung  

Last edited by Wblastoff; 06-12-2022 at 05:47 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cant make out stamp SA Crossguard?  H&F Lauterjung
    P
    Many

SA Gruppe Niedersachsen = "Ns".

?

That was an easy one
    You could have checked it yourself easily, on top of this page is a sticky which shows all Gruppe marks.
    There is only 1 Gruppe with a small S

SA Gruppe marks known to Dagger Producers and Manufacturers

Regards
    Ger
    Cant make out stamp SA Crossguard?  H&F Lauterjung

?

Looks in great shape and all original

Lovely one looker Mr Blast....its one of these daggers that doesnt stress the mind as there is nothing at fault with it at all...totally unmessed with and nice.

IMO ...I would hang onto this dagger unless you have a ton of SA daggers you are going to part with that you need to finance your daughters education....parting with one dagger will scratch the surface of her college bills...that said ..Im sure there may be other avenues to acquire funds.

The tide is turning more so now than ever before on Third Reich artifacts and are climbing in value quickly. An Odd turn now is happening that ...these things we collect are being lumped into investment firms. They see it as gold and silver ...but in a category of its own.

Waht used to be affordable with these SA daggers are becoming ever more out of reach for some jumping almost near $900 US higher than before from decent to near mint condition.

I recently sold an Mint early SA dagger to a reputable dealer for just under $ 950 ...and it was a matter of days before it was sold for double that.
    People are not messing around and know that unmessed with TR items are HOT investments...and the unmessed with these days are getting harder to find..as is your dagger. Just my thoughts

Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

All had been said. It is nice one looker SA
    -TJ-

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Lovely one looker Mr Blast....its one of these daggers that doesnt stress the mind as there is nothing at fault with it at all...totally unmessed with and nice.

IMO ...I would hang onto this dagger unless you have a ton of SA daggers you are going to part with that you need to finance your daughters education....parting with one dagger will scratch the surface of her college bills...that said ..Im sure there may be other avenues to acquire funds.

The tide is turning more so now than ever before on Third Reich artifacts and are climbing in value quickly. An Odd turn now is happening that ...these things we collect are being lumped into investment firms. They see it as gold and silver ...but in a category of its own.

Waht used to be affordable with these SA daggers are becoming ever more out of reach for some jumping almost near $900 US higher than before from decent to near mint condition.

I recently sold an Mint early SA dagger to a reputable dealer for just under $ 950 ...and it was a matter of days before it was sold for double that.
    People are not messing around and know that unmessed with TR items are HOT investments...and the unmessed with these days are getting harder to find..as is your dagger. Just my thoughts

Best Regards Larry
    Wow Thank you Larry ....