Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

David Malsch SA

Article about: Guys here is a nice scarce maker SA by David Malsch. Steinbach i accquired recently Annoyed from this ads?   Lovely Dark motto & TM, Fr stamped bottom crossguard. Regards Mac 66.

?

Cool David Malsch SA

Guys here is a nice scarce maker SA by David Malsch. Steinbach, early Xmas present

Nice toned uncleaned patina on the nickle fittings, blade is uncleaned with strong crossgrain & a lovely dark motto & TM, Grip has most origional lacquer remaining, Gruppe mark Fr on bottom crossguard

Regards Mac 66.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture David Malsch SA   David Malsch SA  

David Malsch SA   David Malsch SA  

David Malsch SA   David Malsch SA  

David Malsch SA  
    Last edited by Mac 66; 12-27-2014 at 01:47 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement David Malsch SA
    P
    Many

WOW Love it!!..... thick Chunky guards...must feel heavier than normally encountered with other SAs. There seems to be present laquer still left at 90% on the grip. The Franken Gruppe mark is not commonly seen as much also. Nice find Scott early all the way including the long nosed snap clip. Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    WOW Love it!!..... thick Chunky guards...must feel heavier than normally encountered with other SAs. There seems to be present laquer still left at 90% on the grip. The Franken Gruppe mark is not commonly seen as much also. Nice find Scott early all the way including the long nosed snap clip. Best Larry

Hi Larry,

Its a lovely dagger in hand, i really like the thick crossguards as well

thats me got some scarce maker SA daggers that are 8, 9, & 10 on the Mcsarr rarity scale

Regards Mac 66.

?

Scott that is a beautiful dagger!
    David Malsch is way harder to find then the other Malsch
    I like the dull uncleaned patina on the fittings and the blade is looking terrific!
    David M reblackened their motto like a few other ones like Heller, very nice!
    Great addition to your collection!

thx for showing

Ger

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Scott that is a beautiful dagger!
    David Malsch is way harder to find then the other Malsch
    I like the dull uncleaned patina on the fittings and the blade is looking terrific!
    David M reblackened their motto like a few other ones like Heller, very nice!
    Great addition to your collection!

thx for showing

Ger

Thanks Ger

Your right there mate, David Malsch is hard one to find !, i done some searches on WAF & GD & could only find one other that only showed a pic of the TM.

Regards Mac 66.

Great find!...

?

Nice untouched / uncleaned piece.
    Ron

That's a cracking SA you got there Scott like you say chunky crossguards aswell
    thanks for showing,
    cheers Ronnie

?

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    That's a cracking SA you got there Scott like you say chunky crossguards aswell
    thanks for showing,
    cheers Ronnie

Hi Ronnie,

Good to hear from you mate , thanks for your opinion,

Cheers Mac 66.

?

Quote by Ron K View Post
    Nice untouched / uncleaned piece.
    Ron

Thanks Ron & Gunny

Mac 66.