Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Different types of Grip Eagles in RZM daggers

Article about: I want to show you all my 3 RZM daggers alle of them with a different Grip Eagle. On the pictures below here you see my 3 daggers: The 1st one left is a SA RZM by Karl Tiegel dated 1940 with

?

Default Different types of Grip Eagles in RZM daggers

I want to show you all my 3 RZM daggers alle of them with a different Grip Eagle.
    On the pictures below here you see my 3 daggers:
    The 1st one left is a SA RZM by Karl Tiegel dated 1940 with a zinc eagle.
    The 2nd one in the middle is SS RZM by Gottlieb Hammesfahr dated 1940 with a nickel-silver eagle.
    The 3th one is a NSKK RZM by Carl Eickhorn dated 1941 with a aluminum eagle.

Different types of Grip Eagles in RZM daggersDifferent types of Grip Eagles in RZM daggers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Different types of Grip Eagles in RZM daggers
    P
    Many

Beautiful daggers Ron!

I like the eagle on the SS best

I know little about these type of daggers. Interesting to see the different shapes on the grips.
    The SS dagger has a much smoother, rounder grip.
    I prefer the others when it comes to the grip

Cheers,
    Jonas

?

Thanks Jonas!
    I complete agree with your comment about the differences in the shape of the grips.
    That's just what collecting these items interesting all those minor details from the different Makers.

Skol,
    Ron

Example from my dagger:
    Late SA 7/27 Puma Solingen, with aluminum eagle.

Regards
    Vedran
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Different types of Grip Eagles in RZM daggers   Different types of Grip Eagles in RZM daggers  

Nice SA's and SS's guys, keep em coming.

matty

v/nice daggers.

What would be interesting to see if we can assemble high neck varieties...along with beak slightly pointing upward..types..of what would be commonly seen by the producer. Yea it sounds like a big undertaking...but...anyone is more than welcome to construct it.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Nice Set Ron!

perhaps you post that RZM SS dagger in the SS forum, not to many are known of this type.

Groet,
    Ger