Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early SA Dagger By Rare Maker Emiel Gierling.

Article about: Hi Guys I want to show you the next SA Dagger for extending my collection. This time a dagger made by scare maker E. Gierling, I found him at an Fire arms dealer in the VS. The price was ver

Default Early SA Dagger By Rare Maker Emiel Gierling.

Hi Guys I want to show you the next SA Dagger for extending my collection.
    This time a dagger made by scare maker E. Gierling, I found him at an Fire arms dealer in the VS. The price was very good so I desided to buy this one. By arrival yesterday the dagger was more beautiful as I thought, The dagger is in Near Mint condition and untouched with nice Patina on the guards and fittings. The scabbard has left almost all his anodization and lacquer, Also the Blade is very bright with a full crossgrain. The Grip is Nice and fits perfectly between the guards With on the Lower guard the gruppe Mark .P. (pommern).

Enjoy the pics and any comment is welcome.

Regards Rafael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early SA Dagger By Rare Maker Emiel Gierling.   Early SA Dagger By Rare Maker Emiel Gierling.  

Early SA Dagger By Rare Maker Emiel Gierling.   Early SA Dagger By Rare Maker Emiel Gierling.  

Early SA Dagger By Rare Maker Emiel Gierling.   Early SA Dagger By Rare Maker Emiel Gierling.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SA Dagger By Rare Maker Emiel Gierling.
    P
    Many

Very nice!

yet another stunning addition well done love that cross grain regards, Paul

There is no doubt in my mind that this dagger has not resided in too many collections and by the scabbard throat ring left beneath the lower guard tells a huge story the reason why this blade is practically mint !

The dagger and scabbard have rarely been apart...nice to see that detail ..and a little icing on the cake with a Rare gruppe mark "P" coming from the eastern sector of Germany.

Well done Raf !..I would of made the same quick decision as you did..glad you picked it up quickly...and yes..these daggers always are more breath taking in hand. Very Nice

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

A real beauty indeed! Always a thrill to see them especially in this condition. Thanks for sharing with us.

MAP
    ?

Now that is a nice looking dagger! Congrats!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

That is a beautiful looking SA dagger.
    Total eye candy right there.
    Congrats on that pick up

Semper Fi
    Phil

Super nice early SA,thanks for showing it!

?

A stellar rig
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

You always find nice things and this is no exception.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast