Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eickhorn RZM SA Dienstdolch - Opinions?

Article about: Hi gents, I'm looking at picking up my first SA Dagger. To start off the new collection, I've found an Eickhorn “RZM 7/66” 1940 dated dagger for a very reasonable price. I've been compar

Default Eickhorn RZM SA Dienstdolch - Opinions?

Hi gents, I'm looking at picking up my first SA Dagger. To start off the new collection, I've found an Eickhorn “RZM 7/66” 1940 dated dagger for a very reasonable price. I've been comparing pics all evening, and my inexperienced eyes don't pick out anything out of order, but I'm kindly asking for your thoughts on anything I might have missed. I'm asking for more pics, specifically some larger pics, but I'd be ever so grateful if anyone could identify anything that looks amiss with these. As always, thanks a million.

-DF

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn RZM SA Dienstdolch - Opinions?
    P
    Many

The photos are not the best. Shadows can obscure and hide details. However, it appears to be a nice conditioned late Eickhorn RZM. It's highly unlikely anyone would fake one of these anyway. The grip eagle may even be solid nickel and not plated over zinc, which would be a bonus.

Photos are not the best and are pixelated ....but I do agree also with Skyline that it does " appear " to be a nice conditioned example.

Clearer photos would be a benefit.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by SkylineDrive View Post
    The photos are not the best. Shadows can obscure and hide details. However, it appears to be a nice conditioned late Eickhorn RZM. It's highly unlikely anyone would fake one of these anyway. The grip eagle may even be solid nickel and not plated over zinc, which would be a bonus.
    Quote by Larry C View Post
    Photos are not the best and are pixelated ....but I do agree also with Skyline that it does " appear " to be a nice conditioned example.

Clearer photos would be a benefit.

Regards Larry
    Thanks, gents! Agreed on the pic quality, more pics in better lighting (and hopefully better resolution) to be requested.

Thanks again!

Thankyou DF for the updated photos ...it helps very much....I see no issues with it from my end and is well preserved for being a late period example.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Looks good with all the signs of a late RZM dagger

?

Might even be one like this.....