Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eickhorn SA Dagger info on crossguard

Article about: I have an early eickhorn sa dagger I received from my dad. It has a number 7 under the cross guard and I do not know what the number is for. Here is the picture, I would like to know what th

?

Smile Eickhorn SA Dagger info on crossguard

I have an early eickhorn sa dagger I received from my dad. It has a number 7 under the cross guard and I do not know what the number is for. Here is the picture, I would like to know what the variations of the handle are, mine has a striped dark texture wood.
    Any value to this one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eickhorn SA Dagger info on crossguard   Eickhorn SA Dagger info on crossguard  

Eickhorn SA Dagger info on crossguard   Eickhorn SA Dagger info on crossguard  

Eickhorn SA Dagger info on crossguard   Eickhorn SA Dagger info on crossguard  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn SA Dagger info on crossguard
    P
    Many

Default Re: Eickhorn SA Dagger info on crossguard

Hi, it is a good dagger. More than likely a ground Rohm dedication dagger. Can you show a pic of the makers mark in relation to the crossguard please. The number 7 is the bench mark number. Each workman who assembled the dagger marked the underside of the crossguard with his number (1 to 9 )

The wood will simply vary from dagger to dagger as it is a natural product: no significance to it other than that.

Cheers, Ade.