Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Emil Voos RZM SA Dagger

Article about: Good Evening, I'm looking at picking up this late period RZM by Emil Voos. It is supposedly unissued and purchased from Robert Demel from ANTIQUES ARMS & ARMOR in the 1980s. It looks min

Default Emil Voos RZM SA Dagger

Good Evening,

I'm looking at picking up this late period RZM by Emil Voos. It is supposedly unissued and purchased from Robert Demel from ANTIQUES ARMS & ARMOR in the 1980s. It looks mint with dark etching and original painted scabbard with RZM hanger.

I just noticed the placement of the "Alles fur Deutschland" etch is positioned a little high from center. Any thoughts on it? It looks like a great piece but thought I'd get some more opinions...Thanks in advance!

BenEmil Voos RZM SA DaggerEmil Voos RZM SA DaggerEmil Voos RZM SA DaggerEmil Voos RZM SA DaggerEmil Voos RZM SA DaggerEmil Voos RZM SA DaggerEmil Voos RZM SA DaggerEmil Voos RZM SA DaggerEmil Voos RZM SA Dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Emil Voos RZM SA Dagger
    P
    Many

?

A good example to compare in this thread below. Yes. Motto seems a bit high on blade.

RZM SA Dagger marked 7/2 (Emil Voos) just arrived
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Hey Rossi,

Thanks, I compared this to many other Emil Voos RZM daggers and I found a couple with similar motto being a little high off center, so I'm still thinking it's an original piece but not 100% sure. I'll wait for some more replies on it. Much appreciated!

Hi Ben...I would say an unissued SA dagger and yes the motto is sitting a little high but the overall dagger appears to tick all the right boxes.
    I went on Whitewolf Ebay Militaria sight and did not see it posted is Gunbroker selling this?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by benpitch View Post
    Hey Rossi,

Thanks, I compared this to many other Emil Voos RZM daggers and I found a couple with similar motto being a little high off center, so I'm still thinking it's an original piece but not 100% sure. I'll wait for some more replies on it. Much appreciated!
    Condition is a cracker. Would Love to see it in person. Motto up high is not a deal breaker but if you can live with it then that is all that matters.

Thanks Larry! The seller pulled it from the site and I bought it for less then asking price so I'm happy. Will follow up with some more photos with it in hand once I receive. Until then take care!

Ben

Perfect! I bought it and will follow up with some pics in hand. I really don't mind the high motto as the minty unissued condition is what I'm after!
    It will be my best looking SA/NSKK blade in my collection and my 1st RZM Dag out of 11 blades so far...
    Thanks for your help Rossi! Take care

Ben

?

Quote by benpitch View Post
    Perfect! I bought it and will follow up with some pics in hand. I really don't mind the high motto as the minty unissued condition is what I'm after!
    It will be my best looking SA/NSKK blade in my collection and my 1st RZM Dag out of 11 blades so far...
    Thanks for your help Rossi! Take care

Ben
    Ben,

Congrats on your addition! Look forward to more photos.

Default More pics of dagger in hand

A few more pics to go with this now that I have in hand! I nice late version to add to the mostly early maker pieces!

Emil Voos RZM SA DaggerEmil Voos RZM SA DaggerEmil Voos RZM SA DaggerEmil Voos RZM SA DaggerEmil Voos RZM SA DaggerEmil Voos RZM SA Dagger