Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ernst Pack Early SA Dagger

Article about: Thank you for the reply guys, saved me a bad purchase. I have found a real looking one with some use marks, that looks authentic; Can you please take a look?

Default Ernst Pack Early SA Dagger

Thank you for the reply guys, saved me a bad purchase. I have found a real looking one with some use marks, that looks authentic; Can you please take a look?Ernst Pack Early SA DaggerErnst Pack Early SA DaggerErnst Pack Early SA DaggerErnst Pack Early SA DaggerErnst Pack Early SA DaggerErnst Pack Early SA DaggerErnst Pack Early SA DaggerErnst Pack Early SA DaggerErnst Pack Early SA DaggerErnst Pack Early SA DaggerErnst Pack Early SA Dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ernst Pack Early SA Dagger
    P
    Many

It's sure is real dagger, but looks like parts dagger. Bad fittings on crossguards, blade had hard life. Better to save little bit more money to get more decent looking dagger what you really like to watch daily.

And don't forgot to do your own research. Use search engine on this forum and you find lots of daggers which ones you can compare to those what you would like to buy.
    Doing research is big part of this hobby and it's sure is fun

thank you for the honest replie, really appreciat it! the guy selling this wants 700 euro. is it a decent prise?

Quote by comustal View Post
    thank you for the honest replie, really appreciat it! the guy selling this wants 700 euro. is it a decent prise?
    Way too much on this side of the pond. $300 US in my local.
    John

Outrageous price for a beaten down Early SA
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I told the guy, lets hope for his answere

?

Quote by comustal View Post
    I told the guy, lets hope for his answere
    Why wait for an answer?
    You heard the comments above, this is a very beaten up dagger, why would you want this?
    Many SA daggers available on todays market, they are not rare.
    This grip doesnt look like a blonde Pack grip, its has been shuepolished with redisch polish, the blade has been polished to dead, and the scabbard aint a beauty either.
    This is a 300 euro max. dagger that you will have a hard time selling it when you ever upgrade it.

My advice:
    Save your money, better buy 1 good dagger and spend your savings well, then investing in garbage like this one, or on army copies

You and your friend better put some time in collecting knowledge rather then in spending money on items that be better of in the bin!
    Buy some decent reference books and use the search bar on top of this page.......gain knowledge not garbage, otherwise this hobby will be an expensive one!

Best
    Ger