Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ernst Pack Rohm SA dagger

Article about: This belonged to my friends father we found it clearing his house would somebody be able to tell us more about it and if it has any value.

Thankyou Dave...waiting for photos from Daniel the OP
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ernst Pack Rohm SA dagger
    P
    Many

Hope this helps
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ernst Pack Rohm SA dagger  

I'm not exactly sure where it was found in the house but the house does have nicotine staining on the walls and ceiling
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ernst Pack Rohm SA dagger  

I'm not sure where it was kept but there is definitely nicotine staining on the walls and ceiling

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Could you take straight close up photo of the Röhm inscription?
    What Finn has quoted is few photos of the dedication..not just the name.
    You may have to take 3 photos separating the photos in thirds from the beginning of the dedication..the middle and the end ...showing a close detail of the etch.

This is very important ...but for right now ..the 2 of the same photos you provided are not sufficient enough to further determine authenticity.

In photos it has been commonly found that the blade has those grey surface smudges and is why we ask for closer pics of the etch.
    The dedication itself..appears to be an Ernst Pack etch..... (( closer clearer )) photos will confirm that.
    Sorry to be a pain..but its what we do here so you and no one else here will get screwed with the wrong determination ...and also for future reference here on this website.

Best Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 05-02-2022 at 04:13 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi that's fine I'll have to get some clearer photos on the weekend now

?

Gents for sure no Marine SA, just what the Germans call a yellow Beast.

Without highly detailed pics no one can tell if the Dedication is original.

Ger

OK I've got some more photos but I can't upload them I don't know why I click on upload file select image and it doesn't appear the others I did are there but can't get the new photos up if anyone can help much appreciated
    Regards Daniel

MAP
    ?

Quote by Daniel1978 View Post
    OK I've got some more photos but I can't upload them I don't know why I click on upload file select image and it doesn't appear the others I did are there but can't get the new photos up if anyone can help much appreciated
    Regards Daniel
    Daniel,

Not really sure what problems you are having.

Are you choosing the photos and then trying to upload them? But then it times out? If so, it might be that the file size is too large.

I'm not sure if you have seen this mini tutorial. It might help

Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I don't know what the problem is I go to add file select photo but it doesn't upload I tried doing a new thread but the old photos are there and can't upload new ones

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast