Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eye candy Trio

Article about: Gents i haven't had the time to post lately, so i will make that up with some gorgeous blades. Enjoy this Haco, Becker & Aesculap. The Becker blade has no runnermarks at all The Becker h

?

Default Eye candy Trio

Gents i haven't had the time to post lately, so i will make that up with some gorgeous blades.
    Enjoy this Haco, Becker & Aesculap.
    The Becker blade has no runnermarks at all
    The Becker has the SA man's Sturmnummer on the guard and scabbard fitting, the Aesculap has a great 3 piece hanger with the square ring on the belthanger.
    Enjoy!
    Ger
    Eye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy TrioEye candy Trio

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eye candy Trio
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Wow!!!! Blade heaven
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

3 CRACKERS Ger

cannot get much better blades than that imho !!

not sure about that SA mans number on the Becker as it looks like it was done with a Dremel tool ?

Regards Mac 66

?

Quote by Mac 66 View Post
    3 CRACKERS Ger

cannot get much better blades than that imho !!

not sure about that SA mans number on the Becker as it looks like it was done with a Dremel tool ?

Regards Mac 66

Hi Scott,

its no dremel, it has been done probably by the SA men himself as it is roughly done with a chisel, look at the macro..
    Cheers,
    Ger
    Eye candy Trio

Beautiful! Fine looking pieces, a pleasure to see. Leon.

👍👍👍👍beautifull blades👍👍👍👍
    Do not get much better than this..

Best
    Ullergaard

i love them ger

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Hi Scott,

its no dremel, it has been done probably by the SA men himself as it is roughly done with a chisel, look at the macro..
    Cheers,
    Ger
    Eye candy Trio

A Chisel ?, possible but i guess there are easier ways than that to put a number on his dagger like numbered steel stamps we see on numbered SS dagger crossguards .

Eye Candy is the understatement with that crossgrain.

Im going to throw a few bucks in the ring and say the 1945 was done by the liberating Vet..as I cant see why an SA Mann would want to put the 1945..... the end of Germany and all else falling apart around it.

The Haco is always a crowd pleaser. Ton of history with those Berlin / Brandenburg SA guys

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

[QUOTE=Larry C;1677653]

Im going to throw a few bucks in the ring and say the 1945 was done by the liberating Vet..as I cant see why an SA Mann would want to put the 1945..... the end of Germany and all else falling apart around it.

Bingo !!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast