Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Haenel SA dagger - what is it worth

Article about: I just got this dagger and wonder what is it's value. Appears to be your basic Haenel SA dagger from before the war, but I am very new to this. I would appreciate any expert opinions as well

?

Default Haenel SA dagger - what is it worth

I just got this dagger and wonder what is it's value. Appears to be your basic Haenel SA dagger from before the war, but I am very new to this. I would appreciate any expert opinions as well.
    Thanks

Haenel SA dagger - what is it worthHaenel SA dagger - what is it worthHaenel SA dagger - what is it worthHaenel SA dagger - what is it worthHaenel SA dagger - what is it worth

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Haenel SA dagger - what is it worth
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Haenel SA dagger - what is it worth

hi ,nice sa dagger .looks 100% . prices seem around to be around 500/600e in this neck of the woods , have seen some in similar condition on us sites at up to $900 ....cheers paul

Good original dagger. Just needs putting back in the scabbard the right way around (sorry my pet hate!)

Cheers, Ade.

?

The blade is in poor condition & looks like it was cleaned with wire wool which is a pity as the rest of the dagger is in good condition so the value imo $500max

gautasa
    ?

hello fellow enthusiasts - so glad that I found this site. Just bought a Haenel Sa dagger - etching and blade are in prestine condition. There is history - friend's father who grew up in Greece sold it to me. Any idea what the price range might be?

Quote by gautasa View Post
    hello fellow enthusiasts - so glad that I found this site. Just bought a Haenel Sa dagger - etching and blade are in prestine condition. There is history - friend's father who grew up in Greece sold it to me. Any idea what the price range might be?
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Although from the previous posts it may seem like we are a free appraisal service but, we are not. I suggest you search on Militaria dealers web sites and go from there.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by gautasa View Post
    Do you have pictures? As Ralph notes above, we are not an appraisal service but we can help evaluate your item.

Lots of dealers out there for you to get an idea of retail prices, but for SA Daggers I would recommend lakeside traders.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)