Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

hanger for thanks to SA

Article about: Hello friends, I would like to ask for one more assessment of this dagger hanger. Is it original? Thanks for the opinions

?

Default hanger for thanks to SA

Hello friends, I would like to ask for one more assessment of this dagger hanger.
    Is it original? Thanks for the opinions
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture hanger for thanks to SA   hanger for thanks to SA  

hanger for thanks to SA  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hanger for thanks to SA
    P
    Many

I think it's original, but I only recall seeing early solid nickel clips with that marking and this one looks magnetic.

Can you post a side view of the clip?

If the pin at the side of the clip is visible, it’s a fake.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture hanger for thanks to SA  

Quote by ivbaust View Post
    Can you post a side view of the clip?

If the pin at the side of the clip is visible, it’s a fake.
    I think I can see the pin without even seeing a side view. How long have these been around?

They have been around for some time. L2/5 is a frequently faked maker. But if you know what to look at, the fakes are easy to identify.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture hanger for thanks to SA  

?

Quote by ivbaust View Post
    They have been around for some time. L2/5 is a frequently faked maker. But if you know what to look at, the fakes are easy to identify.
    Hello, unfortunately I don't have the curtain with me, so I can't take a picture. So stamping is also wrong? Thank you

?

According to the attached photo, the embossing looks good to me. Or am I mistaken? Thanks

?

Its crap,!. Burn it and run. 4th Reich

Not an expert, but hanger seems not right.

Best
    Last edited by dobson; 04-06-2024 at 04:59 AM.

?

Na tuto odpověď nemam slov

Quote by Huddy View Post
    According to the attached photo, the embossing looks good to me. Or am I mistaken? Thanks
    If you are referring to the stamping on the example you posted...yes of course it looks good ...it will look good to anybody who do not study these hangers ..because the stamping is very deep...so yes it looks good ..and so do knock off watches and apparel.

In post # 5 ..member Ivbaust shows the exact difference between the 2 stampings..the bottom photo marked in green lettering is correct.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast