Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

I need little help about SA dagger

Article about: Hello good members of this forum. I have found nice looking SA daggers finaly, have try to find long time to buy and now there is two. So need little help to know are those real or not, of c

Default I need little help about SA dagger

Hello good members of this forum. I have found nice looking SA daggers finaly, have try to find long time to buy and now there is two. So need little help to know are those real or not, of course seller say those are reals

This first one is SA RZM M7/13, cost 750e

Second is SA RZM M7/83, cost 800e

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I need little help about SA dagger
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum. I know very little about daggers, but I think that these pictures are not good enough for some final judgement regarding authenticity. Seller should provide much better pics than that.

Best regards,
    Franko

?

Well both are way overpriced, and not in good condition looking at the blades.
    The first one is an Arthur Schuttlehover, a very common maker, the blade is in bad condition and although the pics are not well enough to examen it properly, i dont get very warm feelings looking at it.
    The blade Always should be good otherwise a RZM is worth less to nothing.

the second one has some major plate lifting on the guards and the blade seems to be heavily buffed-polised or over cleaned.
    Then its price: 800 euro's for a late RZM? who in gods name is trying to rip you?

Get yourself an early one made of nickel silver, medium to good quality M1933 are in the same price range
    I think you live in Europe, i have a good friend who can provide you one for a decent price.

Need help then PN me.

Regards
    Ger

Thank you both for advice and i totally agree that those both are overpriced, this guy sell also some else militarian relics too big price and he sell even normal 2nd class iron cross that kind price
    what is just out of this planet.
    And yes those pictures are not so good. Like Gerrit say i do not also get any warm feeling from those two.

I can Gerrit to PM to you little later about this, little bit busy now this weekend

MAP
    ?

Beautiful piece of nice burled wood but terrible if used as a background when evaluating a dagger Just sayin'.........
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by Allgemeine View Post
    Thank you both for advice and i totally agree that those both are overpriced, this guy sell also some else militarian relics too big price and he sell even normal 2nd class iron cross that kind price
    what is just out of this planet.
    And yes those pictures are not so good. Like Gerrit say i do not also get any warm feeling from those two.

I can Gerrit to PM to you little later about this, little bit busy now this weekend
    Welcome to the Forum! Ger is a good resource and your in good hands. He will help you get a nice SA to invest in. Good luck!

Rossi
    Last edited by Rossi; 03-09-2018 at 09:54 PM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    ....Goof luck!....

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Beautiful piece of nice burled wood but terrible if used as a background when evaluating a dagger Just sayin'.........
    The background used can make or break a picture. These images are almost as bad as some I saw of a rifle for sale laid down on a camouflaged combat jacket!

I will never understand why some dealers/sellers in this day and age are not willing to take some good, clear, nice quality pictures. That is obvious for some crooks, if someone selling fakes as originals that person will provide some blurry pictures in odd angles, but if someone selling original item that is absolutely incomprehensible.

Best regards,
    Franko

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    The background used can make or break a picture. These images are almost as bad as some I saw of a rifle for sale laid down on a camouflaged combat jacket!
    Very disturbed, I just see wood and no dagger. Maybe it is my old age! I do
    have pain in the eyes.
    This is just as disturbing as what Harry the Mole says: photographing upon
    camouflage cloth or even worse, as photographing items upon a flag!