Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Info needed on SA and DLV please

Article about: Gentlemen I've come across a couple of knives that I got from a family member that I'd like to get some info on. 1. Is a SA 1933 makers mark Hugo Linder. SA group Wm on the scabbard. No RZM

Wareagle
    ?

Default Info needed on SA and DLV please

Gentlemen I've come across a couple of knives that I got from a family member that I'd like to get some info on.
    1. Is a SA 1933 makers mark Hugo Linder. SA group Wm on the scabbard. No RZM code. The knife itself is in good condition. Some scratches on the blade.Handle is excellent with both the Eagle and SS button in tact. No finish on the scabbard. So it's in not as good of shape. But intact with no dents. No rust on either the dagger or scabbard.
    2. DLV "Flyers Knife". Makers mark Gebr Heller Balloon man logo. Blade is good condition. Handle has some wear to the leather. Scabbard is missing the leather all togetherbut in good condition with no dents. No rust on this either.
    Any help is appreciated. A ballpark value would be great.
    Thank you

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: Info needed on SA and DLV please

For the value etc decission we need to see the pictures, can you make them?
    Regards,
    Dimas
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Wareagle
    ?

I can get some pictures but have no idea how to resize them for posting here.

Wareagle
    ?

The makers mark was on the wrong side of the handle when I got the SA. It's since been corrected. The best I can tell it was just not put back together correctly after the gentleman I got them from took it apart to clean it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Info needed on SA and DLV please  

Quote by Wareagle View Post
    The makers mark was on the wrong side of the handle when I got the SA. It's since been corrected. .
    It is on the wrong side on the picture!!
    I think beter pictures ans details would do great.

Wareagle
    ?

Maybe I should have been more clear. The photos were taken the day I got them. After the pictures were taken I corrected the blade.
    Please be specific on what details and what exactly do you need pictures of to determine a value?
    Thank you

The value on both of these is really going to be hurt by the over cleaning and the stripping of the scabbards

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Wareagle View Post
    Maybe I should have been more clear. The photos were taken the day I got them. After the pictures were taken I corrected the blade.
    Please be specific on what details and what exactly do you need pictures of to determine a value?
    Thank you
    Pictures with less reflection, one by one and engraving and marks, would be fine.

Members who have read this thread: 1