Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!

Article about: Hi Ger, Wow! Now Thats What i Call Minty Beauty Ive Never Seen This Scarce Maker Gebr Torley Before Congrats, Miss Torley is a Sexy Bitch Regards Mac 66.

?

Default This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!

This beauty just arrived on my doorstep.
    Its an amazing piece, a gorgeous blade, super tight fits all along the dagger.
    100% cross grain and 100% burnish in Motto and Logo.
    This Gebr. Torley dagger hits a 10 on the rarity scale in R.Siegert's SA book.
    So not only being a beauty its a rare maker too
    Well i will simply let the pics do the talking.....enjoy this superb SA dagger....I surely will
    Lower crossguard stamped with the Om ( Ost mark ) Gau marking, you can add this one to your list Larry!
    Cheers,
    Ger
    This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!
    Last edited by gerrit; 05-23-2013 at 08:30 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!

congratulations,a true marvel . it appears its been lost for 70 yrs in a time capsule,amazing conditon, best george

?

Default Re: This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!

Ger that is a very nice dagger, like George says it seems to have come straight from the production line...tippy top nick.....I love the blade very clean & never used for anything! but just display...So well done there, enjoy your holiday away catch you in 2 weeks!!! Cheers Terry.

A real beauty there,what a stunner to wake up next to in the morning,she's not even had to put make up on!! Her curves are in all the right places.I love the hanger too,looks as good as new. I only own one SA myself that is made by SMF. Do you have any ideas as to where that comes on the list as I've always been interested to find out! Thanks for showing us this cracking ol girl!! Leon.

It does not get any better than that is all I can say.Well done and Congrats!!

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Superb!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Beautiful. Haven't seen a blade this nice in a while - Just gorgeous.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

You can't even see the hint of even a runners mark on that blade. Not possible to upgrade This one! Beautiful condition all around-including the almost never seen untouched Hanger! Nice find!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

THAT is a mint dagger!!!

Congrats.

Ooooh shiny shiny, very nice dagger mate

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast