Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nskk dagger Gebr Krusius

Article about: Hi guys this was 2nd dagger I ever brought. I know it's a bit rough. Is a very limited market here in New Zealand. And very difficult to import. Just wondering if it is a rare marker? And ju

?

Default Nskk dagger Gebr Krusius

Hi guys this was 2nd dagger I ever brought. I know it's a bit rough. Is a very limited market here in New Zealand. And very difficult to import. Just wondering if it is a rare marker? And just to hear everyone's thoughts thanks. Nskk dagger Gebr KrusiusNskk dagger Gebr KrusiusNskk dagger Gebr KrusiusNskk dagger Gebr KrusiusNskk dagger Gebr KrusiusNskk dagger Gebr KrusiusNskk dagger Gebr KrusiusNskk dagger Gebr Krusius

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nskk dagger Gebr Krusius
    P
    Many

Hi Allan ..all is correct for this early SA maker.
    The rarity rates at a 6 ....which is middle common by the McSaar rating.
    Yet...a not so common to find producer any more and i would say its alot rare now than in the last 10 years.

The blade should clean up alot with the use of simichrome and I would leave the rest of the dagger alone except to wipe it down with a cotton cloth.

What color is the scabbard as I can not see if it is black or brown.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry Scabbard is black.Thank very much for sharing your knowledge. Most of my daggers need cleaning. Will admit to being nervous about doing the wrong thing. And reading the forum there is a divided opinion on things. AL

The grip wood has a beautiful grain to it.
    One of the great details that sets itself apart from the later mid to late period grips.
    Although we do see early grips on Mid period examples..but nothing compares to an early grip.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill