Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinion SA dagger. Please help

Article about: Goodday everyone, I can buy this dagger but i'm not sure of the originality. The RZM looks strange to me and the adler too. Is there someone who wants to share his opinion with me? Thanks, N

?

Default Opinion SA dagger. Please help

Goodday everyone,

I can buy this dagger but i'm not sure of the originality. The RZM looks strange to me and the adler too.
    Is there someone who wants to share his opinion with me?

Thanks,

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinion SA dagger. Please help   Opinion SA dagger. Please help  

Opinion SA dagger. Please help   Opinion SA dagger. Please help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinion SA dagger. Please help
    P
    Many

Runaway from this Frankenstein. It is messed up and it is also bad condition.
    I do not know what to say about that upper crossguard, it is not original and looks so horrible. Blade motto looks also weird, it can be not real too and about RZM code cannot say anything, here is not any picture of it.

?

Dear Finn, Thanks, There is no factory in it or a name who made it. When I saw the pictures the first time, I already had a bad feeling but now it's clear to me. Maybe others have an opinion?

Thanks!

Hi Nick Its ashame as Finngaill has stated ..and has been put togeter post war by parts and the upper crossguard was made in someones garage recently.
    The grip is early the crossguard eagle is authentic and the scabbard is repainted which is amid to late period type.
    Pretty much junk.

What is the RZM number as there is a pinned thread in the SA subforum which you can compare the number to.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Opinion SA dagger. Please help

- - ------- - -

Don't trust it.

Hi Nick the producer is Arthur Schuttlehoffer and the Rzm style and application is correct. The blade is late period authentic.