Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Quarantine purchase..

Article about: Cause I was bored I bought some nice early SA's last month. Picked up the last SA today.. From left to right: Eickhorn partial Rohm, Eickhorn factory ground Rohm, Gustav Voss, Haenel-Suhl an

?

Default Quarantine purchase..

Cause I was bored I bought some nice early SA's last month. Picked up the last SA today..
    From left to right:

Eickhorn partial Rohm, Eickhorn factory ground Rohm, Gustav Voss, Haenel-Suhl and Heller Schmalkalden factory ground Rohm.

Pictures are not the best quality but at least I tried..

Ron

Quarantine purchase.. Quarantine purchase..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Quarantine purchase..
    P
    Many

Yes ..thats the kind of boredom ..I like to fill in on those days where I have nothing else to do....VERY nice pickups Ron

Maybe over time if you are still bored..the community would enjoy how you spent your time in boredom to see each dagger with its own details close up in separate threads.

I have to say you done very well without question of authenticity. Nice
    I love how you can see the crossguard curvatures on each of the daggers comparable to each other.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks Larry,

I shall post them in separate threads. With better pictures.

This is how I like them unturned tang nut, untouched, uncleaned and minimum near mint overall condition.

Regards,

Ron

Quote by Ron K View Post

This is how I like them unturned tang nut, untouched, uncleaned and minimum near mint overall condition.

Regards,

Ron
    Great Minds think alike
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill