Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Rode hard SA dagger with a bit of “PR”

Article about: One of my Max Show pick-ups …and I think I must have looked at over 30 SA daggers at the show (several with Larry) and this is one that I kept coming back to. This Eickhorn - It’s not a

?

Default Rode hard SA dagger with a bit of “PR”

One of my Max Show pick-ups …and I think I must have looked at over 30 SA daggers at the show (several with Larry) and this is one that I kept coming back to.

This Eickhorn - It’s not a “stunner” by any stretch, but I like it … and it has some character. The scabbard has seen some suffering. You will notice the bottom scabbard fitting is “shiny” but believe it is original to the scabbard. Larry, BobI and I looked this one over and one theory is the ball tip was repaired and polished (often happens when repaired). The blade has been cleaned and rubbed at one point (I know, I know …it’s obvious . The handle has some wear and a crack. However on the good side, the tang nut appears to NOT have been messed with and the patina is consistent across the rest of the dagger. Some nice Eickhorn features and the scabbard fit is solid. Hope you find this one of interest. Cheers, Rode hard SA dagger with a bit of “PR”Rode hard SA dagger with a bit of “PR”Rode hard SA dagger with a bit of “PR”Rode hard SA dagger with a bit of “PR”Rode hard SA dagger with a bit of “PR”Rode hard SA dagger with a bit of “PR”Rode hard SA dagger with a bit of “PR”Rode hard SA dagger with a bit of “PR”Rode hard SA dagger with a bit of “PR”Rode hard SA dagger with a bit of “PR”[

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rode hard SA dagger with a bit of “PR”
    P
    Many

Great piece of early History that shows much more.
    Great to meet you and also BobI

Im happy that you got what you searched for

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Thats a nice one Dan. Lots of character to it. But still solid! Well done!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)