Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fake

Article about: I have attached images of Kober Suhl Rohm dagger. It appears cleaned[ATTACH]undefined[/ATTACH] Is it real or fake?

?

Default Rohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fake

I have attached images of Kober Suhl Rohm dagger. It appears cleanedRohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fakeRohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fakeRohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fakeRohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fakeRohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fakeRohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fakeRohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fakeRohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fakeRohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fakeRohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fakeRohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fake[ATTACH]undefined[/ATTACH]

Is it real or fake?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fake   Rohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fake  

Rohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fake   Rohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fake  

Rohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rohm dagger Kober Suhl, real or fake
    P
    Many

Hi K3 ..there are alot threads here within this sub forum on these Kober Daggers and concerns I see with this dagger.

The grip has been added and im pretty sure sanded down to fit the guards which appear correct and the scabbard is either repro or late production.
    That would be enough for me to walk away...but will let the other students here pick out the other quite noticeable details also visible on this dagger.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

GARBAGE

?

Larry, I looked at your posting from the past. I agree with what you are saying. I am walking away :-)

Thanks to Mac and Larry.
    I agree the dagger is garbage.

?

One last question -> Is the blade real or fake?

Look at the logo ...my question to you ,,,and should be answer enough ...what was the application process of the motto inscription and especially what stands out like a sore thumb..the Logo ?

Does the logo appear to have been done through that process? This is not a hard question and is very elementary for SA collectors.
    I am not going to just give out an answer for free...Im here to help educate and teach about these details. Learning comes from doing..and questions are welcome ...and answers earned through by doing.

If another member would care to comment they are welcome.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I have no idea about the application process... but this is the worst dedication I've ever seen. It's is not laser... not stamped, neither acid etched... is it?

Kind regards,

Marc

Quote by MarcGB View Post
    I have no idea about the application process... but this is the worst dedication I've ever seen. It's is not laser... not stamped, neither acid etched... is it?

Kind regards,

Marc
    Looks as if the dedication was sculpted out with a small melon spoon

MAP
    ?

Quote by K3PIO View Post
    Larry,

I thought I was talking to a man, but I was wrong. You must be going thru your PMS to comment like that. ( Expletitive )

Anyone can be tough behind a key board. No one asked you to comment, I dont give a rats ass about you or your comments. I give respect to people who give me respect.

Now you know who you are dealing with.
    Excuse me? Where the heck did that come from. Larry has gone out of his way to help. And to explain that some self study is the best way to learn and then to come back with your analysis and questions.

And as far as being a man. Larry is probably one of the kindest and most generous people in this hobby.

I will not stoop to your level of disparaging you like you did to Larry.

Good bye. You will be gone in a few minutes.
    Last edited by Larry C; 01-26-2020 at 04:56 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by K3PIO View Post
    Larry,

I thought I was talking to a man, but I was wrong. You must be going thru your PMS to comment like that. ( Expletitive )

Anyone can be tough behind a key board. No one asked you to comment, I dont give a rats ass about you or your comments. I give respect to people who give me respect.

Now you know who you are dealing with.
    Apparently the people on the forum are more use to talking to people who can think and research a bit by themselves instead of needing to hold your hand. If you think you can buy or think of buying something this shitty and then get in a huff when someone tells you nicely that research is a part of the hobby you are a child. Larry was trying to let you find out the answer yourself instead of spoon feeding you the answer since this is an expensive hobby but if you want to toss money around without learning the knowledge need to buy good items there are thousands of shitty daggers out there you can spend your money on so others don't need. As to the type of person who we are dealing with that is easy, we are dealing with a 5 year old, or at least that is how my 5 year old acts when they don't get his way.
    Last edited by Larry C; 12-01-2017 at 07:31 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast