Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

RZM off center, please advise what it means.

Article about: Hello everyone, I finally managed to take a picture of the offered dagger, I have never seen the back of the blade marked like this before, the lower guard seems to be turned, what do you th

Default RZM off center, please advise what it means.

Hello everyone, I finally managed to take a picture of the offered dagger, I have never seen the back of the blade marked like this before, the lower guard seems to be turned, what do you think? with a price tag of 600 euros..
    The case bears signs of a torn ring, the owner exaggerated when he said there was no trace.

Thanks in advance for any response, and sorry for the delay.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM off center, please advise what it means.   RZM off center, please advise what it means.  

RZM off center, please advise what it means.   RZM off center, please advise what it means.  

RZM off center, please advise what it means.   RZM off center, please advise what it means.  

RZM off center, please advise what it means.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM off center, please advise what it means.
    P
    Many

Looks like a parts dagger to me. The lower guard is solid nickel, Gruppe marked, and is from an early dagger. The RZM code is unusual with the RZM etch to the side of the code but I think it's original.

I looked up from this maker, Christianswerk and early transitional time they used this style RZM code. Later time they change it
    -TJ-

?

Hello.
    Looks like a dagger with parts. Poor condition of the entire dagger. Many times disassembled and many repairs. I don't like the motto. It seems to be written in thinner letters, but this may be due to the quality of the photos. The logo looks good, but it doesn't match the condition of the blade.
    Wait for more comments.
    Regards Georgi.

Parts dagger for sure Grip appears to be Eickhorn.
    Tang nut has been chewed on by the previous owners Pitbull.
    Nothing good here that is original to each other.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks so much for all the comments, this might have been my first piece but I wouldn't be happy with the folded dagger. From that initial visual disappointment, I went to the internet auction to look at other daggers and maybe all the saints or the great Odin himself stood by me, I managed to win a beautiful 1933 squirrel from good hands within my financial means, I am a happy person.

Regards RH0-

When you get that dagger you won ...post it in a new thread so that we can enjoy with you what you have won.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill