Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SA dagger

Article about: Hi, could you please give me your views about this dagger, thanks, Juan

Thanks Larry, appreciate your comments, regarding the marking 39, have you got any comments on that?, thanks, Juan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger
    P
    Many

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Interesting 1939 date beneath the RZM number which technically this Producer did not date their Mid to late Period SA daggers...yet they did date their 1938 and 39 SS daggers. No other period documentation supports the 1939 date..yet obscure daggers do surface. You may want to take a measurement from the end of the motto to the bottom of the lower guard..and the motto should fall within the 24 to 25 mm range.

The etch process on the other hand..does exhibit what is commonly seen on some early SA and SS daggers. Interesting to see this 1939 date and would like to see another example of this type. Neat find Regards Larry
    Hi Jamoros..I have nothing more to add..except what I had already referenced to in post #8. I would like to see other examples of this type to surface for comparison. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi, since I am new in the wwii collecting world, could anyone tell me if I have to put some product on the blade, such grease, cream, etc in order to protect it against rusting?, thanks a lot for your comments, regards, Juan

Hi Larry, a while back I entered this thread, was wandering if you have encountered any other dagger with this Maker s RZM mark, thanks, Juan
    Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Jamoros..I have nothing more to add..except what I had already referenced to in post #8. I would like to see other examples of this type to surface for comparison. Regards Larry

Hi Juan...sorry not at this time.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Hi Larry, a while back I entered this thread, was wandering if you have encountered any other dagger with this Maker s RZM mark, thanks, Juan
    There was one for sale a month or so ago on WA e-stand. The same RZM mark. It was sold.

Thanks, do you know by any chance at which price it was sold?
    Quote by saar View Post
    There was one for sale a month or so ago on WA e-stand. The same RZM mark. It was sold.

?

Thanks, do you know by any chance at which price it was sold?
    I can't remember but definetily more than Euro 350.

Do you think is possible to get the sales ad and retrieve it?
    Quote by saar View Post
    I can't remember but definetily more than Euro 350.

?

Do you think is possible to get the sales ad and retrieve it?
    No, the ad is deleted.
    Here is one for sale: https://www.lakesidetrader.com/item.php?ID=10633

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast