MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SA dagger AESCULAP

Article about: Hello. An auction is coming up soon where many SA daggers will be sold. So many different SA knives confuse me further but I still settled on a few pieces. Today I am showing an Early Dagger

?

Default SA dagger AESCULAP

Hello.
    An auction is coming up soon where many SA daggers will be sold. So many different SA knives confuse me further but I still settled on a few pieces.
    Today I am showing an Early Dagger of Aesculap. I have compared the dagger to various examples and I think this dagger is a good example. It has the characteristic features of this manufacturer. It has a heavily lacquered handle, a rough motto and an anodized scabbard. Scabbard fittings and crossguards are early nickel. Upper cross guard screw has no disassembly damage. In the different examples that I compared, there are small differences in the spelling of the motto, there is also a difference in the two crosses of the logo. I don't know if this option is correct. It is possible that the grip was additionally varnished at some point.
    Please give your opinions!
    Thanks Georgi.SA dagger AESCULAPSA dagger AESCULAPSA dagger AESCULAPSA dagger AESCULAPSA dagger AESCULAPSA dagger AESCULAPSA dagger AESCULAPSA dagger AESCULAPSA dagger AESCULAPSA dagger AESCULAPSA dagger AESCULAP

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger AESCULAP
    P
    Many

?

I like it. Looks like a very nice one.

Tim

Looks good
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It is nicer than what I have been seeing on the market lately. Good luck bidding.
    John

?

a nice textbook Aesculap.
    There is indeed a complete SA dagger collection on sale at Ratisbon Auctions.
    You might be lucky when there are so many on auction.
    Good luck!

Ger

?

Thanks for the opinions and wishes.
    The supply is indeed large. Until now, I had never seen so many SA daggers offered at one auction. I guess the prices will go up a lot.
    Regards georgi.