Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SA dagger F. DICK ESSLINGEN

Article about: Hey, Im looking for my first SA dagger. Can you please help me tell if this is genuine or not. My only question marks are these: - Cant tell if its patina or a small crack between the blade

Default SA dagger F. DICK ESSLINGEN

Hey,

Im looking for my first SA dagger. Can you please help me tell if this is genuine or not.

My only question marks are these:
    - Cant tell if its patina or a small crack between the blade and the upper crossguard.
    - The "f" in "für" looks stained. Is this usual?
    - The handle seems lacquered but original..?
    - Scabbard missing a screw

All help appreciated!

Thx
    Jax

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger F. DICK ESSLINGEN
    P
    Many

is it an optical illusion that beneath the grip eagle the wood appears to be gouged out when in another photo it is not?

or is it 2 grips?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Details as you mentioned are typical of this producer. The motto staining is common.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Looks fine, how much is it $500
    . Rob

Thank youre the best

I think its sn opticsl illusion because to the right and also below the swastika there are two smaller bumps in the wood. Ill try check later on my computer.

The price is probably 600-700 usd.