Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Sa dagger full Rohm

Article about: Hi all,i'm waiting for closer pics but what are your " sensations" about this dagger? Many thanks Attachment 1538044Attachment 1538043Attachment 1538042Attachment 1538041

Default Sa dagger full Rohm

Hi all,i'm waiting for closer pics but what are your " feelings" on the dedication?
    Many thanks
    Sa dagger full RohmSa dagger full RohmSa dagger full RohmSa dagger full Rohm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sa dagger full Rohm
    P
    Many

Did you see this?

Full Röhm SA Dagger by E.P. S. - ask for help

There are images of a good EPS Rohm SA dagger. at the above link. From a quick look, it looks like the dedication is too close to the trade mark. I could be wrong but take a look at the linked thread.

I am also waiting or closer photos especially the dedication...which is dreadfully close to the logo.

The dagger itself is typical E. Pack

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2 more pics received...blade seems polished hard...why the blade is so shiny and the motto remains so darkened? Suspicious for me
    Sa dagger full RohmSa dagger full Rohm

Quote by lucabrnroma View Post
    2 more pics received...blade seems polished hard...why the blade is so shiny and the motto remains so darkened? Suspicious for me
    When the time comes to sell or trade, which it inevitably does, the same questions arise. After all, these cost thousands of dollars and with that any suspicion creates an unsettling logic of questions that can be only answered with "the engraving is not original" and that is enough to slay the deal. Then the polished blade and the loss of factory grain, ugh. I'd not put it in my collection!

?

That inscription seems pretty darn good to my eyes … agree with the point that it seems close to logo , Dan

Quote by lucabrnroma View Post
    Thats because its true what you say....the dedication was repainted and the blade over cleaned.
    The template may have been applied too close to the logo.
    I would also agree with Rich..too many questions why.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Thats because its true what you say....the dedication was repainted and the blade over cleaned.
    The template may have been applied too close to the logo.
    I would also agree with Rich..too many questions why.
    The repainted dedication was first thought which came across my mind which raising simple question. Why would anybody do that on original?

About the template position I've seen some slightly moved to the side of the blade but not towards a crossguard. Only if there would be more pieces of same maker then it would be possible it is intentional and common anomaly (like eickhorns big oval vs small oval on dedication blades for example)..

Thanks a lot for help