Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA dagger M7 /12 WMW - Waffenfabrik Max Weyersberg, Solingen

Article about: Hello gentlemen, please review this thank you. My question is whether it is a complete piece or it is put together. Thanks for the feedback

?

Default SA dagger M7 /12 WMW - Waffenfabrik Max Weyersberg, Solingen

Hello gentlemen, please review this thank you. My question is whether it is a complete piece or it is put together. Thanks for the feedbackSA dagger M7 /12 WMW - Waffenfabrik Max Weyersberg, SolingenSA dagger M7 /12 WMW - Waffenfabrik Max Weyersberg, SolingenSA dagger M7 /12 WMW - Waffenfabrik Max Weyersberg, SolingenSA dagger M7 /12 WMW - Waffenfabrik Max Weyersberg, SolingenSA dagger M7 /12 WMW - Waffenfabrik Max Weyersberg, SolingenSA dagger M7 /12 WMW - Waffenfabrik Max Weyersberg, Solingen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger M7 /12 WMW - Waffenfabrik Max Weyersberg, Solingen
    P
    Many

Authentic mixed production period fittings ...but none of it original to the dagger when it left the producer.
    Also not much value there at all due to the corroded condition.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thank you, Shields original but another manufacturer, if I understood well, and what about the handle with the badge? Thank you

As I had stated above " all authentic period fittings " and that also includes the early production period grip as well.

I also corrected your thread title to the correct blade producer. - M7 /12 WMW - Waffenfabrik Max Weyersberg, Solingen

PARTS DAGGER
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks so much for the response