Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

SA Dagger Opinions

Article about: Hi everyone, I've been looking to add a decent SA dagger to my collection. I've seen this what looks like to be a decent Dagger over at oakleaf for sale and would like a opinion on it, this

Default SA Dagger Opinions

Hi everyone, I've been looking to add a decent SA dagger to my collection. I've seen this what looks like to be a decent Dagger over at oakleaf for sale and would like a opinion on it, this is out of my wheel house of expertise. To me I don't see any big red flags but as always I wouldn't mind an opinion of someone with knowledge.

Regards, Kyle

SA Dagger OpinionsSA Dagger OpinionsSA Dagger OpinionsSA Dagger OpinionsSA Dagger OpinionsSA Dagger OpinionsSA Dagger Opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger Opinions
    P
    Many

Hi Kyle ,,..I see no issues with it other than typical plate lift and appears to be decent condition.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you Larry!