Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sa Dagger Personalized w/Partial Rohm Inscription …comments and opinions welcomed

Article about: Personalized SA dagger with partial Rohm inscription with early nickel silver Crossguards with reverse crossguard jeweler engraved with original owners Name “W. Warneboldt “…beneath na

?

Default Sa Dagger Personalized w/Partial Rohm Inscription …comments and opinions welcomed

Personalized SA dagger with partial Rohm inscription with early nickel silver
    Crossguards with reverse crossguard jeweler engraved with original owners
    Name “W. Warneboldt “…beneath name is engraved “III /T.23” ( Braunschweig Troop23). Grip is nice no chips …nickel silver Eagle has a nice fit. Motto is nice and reverse has a partial Rohm signature and partial inscription. I would think it is rare
    To find a ground Rohm dagger with original owners name intact. Thanks for looking , hope the forum enjoys.Sa Dagger Personalized w/Partial Rohm Inscription …comments and opinions welcomedSa Dagger Personalized w/Partial Rohm Inscription …comments and opinions welcomedSa Dagger Personalized w/Partial Rohm Inscription …comments and opinions welcomedSa Dagger Personalized w/Partial Rohm Inscription …comments and opinions welcomedSa Dagger Personalized w/Partial Rohm Inscription …comments and opinions welcomedSa Dagger Personalized w/Partial Rohm Inscription …comments and opinions welcomedSa Dagger Personalized w/Partial Rohm Inscription …comments and opinions welcomedSa Dagger Personalized w/Partial Rohm Inscription …comments and opinions welcomed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sa Dagger Personalized w/Partial Rohm Inscription …comments and opinions welcomed
    P
    Many

?

From the pics, you scored a great dagger, 71 !

Is there a good story of how you were able to get it ?

Dave

?

I came across this dagger through a friend who inherited a nice militaria collection ....I was fortunate that he does not collect German items just U.S. items and bought them all over time (18 months). I was able to purchase about 9 Third Reich daggers (Chained SS, SS w/Vertical hanger, NSKK Chained, 4 SA Daggers...each personalized, DLV dagger, Rural Police Long Dress Bayonet and 4 Italian Daggers (2 MVSN M1939 Fighting knives, 1 M32 Officers dress dagger, M1925 Dagger missing scabbard).

?

Very nice Daggers. I have really enjoyed looking at them.

Tim

?

Can we see the SS with the vertical hanger ?

?

Default SS Dagger w/vertical Hanger

Sa Dagger Personalized w/Partial Rohm Inscription …comments and opinions welcomedSa Dagger Personalized w/Partial Rohm Inscription …comments and opinions welcomedSa Dagger Personalized w/Partial Rohm Inscription …comments and opinions welcomedSa Dagger Personalized w/Partial Rohm Inscription …comments and opinions welcomedSa Dagger Personalized w/Partial Rohm Inscription …comments and opinions welcomedSa Dagger Personalized w/Partial Rohm Inscription …comments and opinions welcomed

Really nice. I would think engraving is not "T", but "J". What correspond to be III Sturm, Jägerstandarte 23.

Where did you get information about Braunschweig Troop 23?
    -TJ-

Quote by Dave H View Post
    Can we see the SS with the vertical hanger ?
    Thread on a Rohm SS and Hanger > 1933 Eickhorn SS Dagger w/Vertical Hanger
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Really nice. I would think engraving is not "T", but "J". What correspond to be III Sturm, Jägerstandarte 23. …
    Almost correct.

III/J23 means Sturmbann 3 of the SA Jägerstandarte 23

J23 was located in Bockenem, SA group „Niedersachsen“. The abbreviation for the SA group Niedersachsen was „Ns“, which matches the stamp on the cross guard.

Nice dagger!

?

Thanks for the info….

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast