Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SA dagger RZM M7/37 Mint condition

Article about: Hello Gents, I would like to show you a dagger that is in mint condition,I don't know exactly if the sheath has been repainted or not.But I would like to give this dagger as a gift to my fat

I understand,thank you,Larry !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger RZM M7/37 Mint condition
    P
    Many

?

hello Denis 27.
    the dagger you are showing is mine !
    it was the subject of a post on this forum and I can assure you that it is authentic and the scabbard has its original paint if it is also beautiful it's just that I applied Renaissance wax from the London museum to protect it from UV rays in my window ....
    There is no scam.
    Satisfied or refunded and the price is negotiable but not at $ 800 in this mint condition ....
    Regards

Klaas SA dagger

You have a beautiful dagger,in a very good condition

I must have been looking at wrong places because I didnt seen for awhile SA dagger for 800-900USD nowhere near this condition.
    I would buy it for that price especially if its in EU (means no VAT for me).

?

exactly Drambejz finally someone realistic ! I put it at 950 euros because on the Naturabuy website I have 12% sales costs to deduct ... I'll let you do the math.

Pricing is decided upon the seller and is up to the buyer to negotiate.

I have just came back from the Max Show and saw some minty late RZMs but were being sold by the high end dealers which included their mark up.
    There was never a question of authenticity and only as I stated I didnt have it in hand determine the quality of the painted scabbard due to the clarity of the photos. Sometimes these things need to be seen at different angles and lighting.

@ Drambejz ...Yes minty ones are out there and maybe not as plentiful and also minus any mark up ...just gotta hunt for them.

@ Mitsu ...I will apluad your efforts if you can find a buyer at your price tag and Im being sincere about it and not sarcastic. If you can get that price...then it is a win for you.

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

hello Larry.
    I understand very well what you mean. you are very lucky to be able to go to the Max Show !
    Either way the dagger is sold ...
    So now I'm looking for a nice Heer dagger !
    Regards
    Mitsu

Heer daggers were very plentiful there
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2