Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sa dagger sauer

Article about: Hello. Today I am showing another early SA dagger that I want to buy. After looking at the information in the forum, I think that this is a good example that has the characteristic features

?

Default Sa dagger sauer

Hello.
    Today I am showing another early SA dagger that I want to buy. After looking at the information in the forum, I think that this is a good example that has the characteristic features of the manufacturer Sauer. The dagger has a characteristic cross guard with a low step and the grip shoulders protrude above the guard as it should. The crossguards and scabbard fittings are early-nickel and the scabbard is anodized. The screw of the upper cross guard was not damaged during disassembly. The eagle and motto match the correct examples I have looked at. There are small differences in the manufacturer's logo, but I think this logo is also correct.
    Please give your opinion!
    Thanks Georgi.Sa dagger sauerSa dagger sauerSa dagger sauerSa dagger sauerSa dagger sauerSa dagger sauerSa dagger sauerSa dagger sauerSa dagger sauerSa dagger sauerSa dagger sauer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sa dagger sauer
    P
    Many

Hi Georgi,,,an outstanding example of a JP Sauer dagger all details are correct ...including what is notable is the slight rise of the grip shoulders that are slightly above the lower guard. Very typical

Nice find

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry.
    Thanks for the opinion. Now all that remains is to win these daggers in the bidding.
    Regards Georgi.

It is nice dagger, wish you have a good luck to win that
    -TJ-

Yep... I would not kick her out of bed for eating crackers for sure. Good luck on your bidding!

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Georgi,,,an outstanding example of a JP Sauer dagger all details are correct ...including what is notable is the slight rise of the grip shoulders that are slightly above the lower guard. Very typical

Nice find

Regards Larry
    I had a few in the past, and 1 of them had a numbered grip on the inside.
    High quality pieces!
    I like the "Suhler Stufe" guards

Ger

Very nice find, good lookin darking on the motto, love the factory crossgrain.

looked up the maker mark, its correct ( 2 diffrent textbook sources, im still learning )

GL on bidding.

RookieSA

Quote by georgi View Post
    Hi Larry.
    Thanks for the opinion. Now all that remains is to win these daggers in the bidding.
    Regards Georgi.
    Did you win this ?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Not yet.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Did you win this ?
    Hi Larry. This auction will be at 17. - 25 February
    -TJ-

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast