Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SA Dienstdolch

Article about: Hey mates... A very simple question this time.. Where can i get a nice SA Dienstdolch for 450 to 600 USD? I was looking around the net, but you people are the professionales here.. Any advic

Default SA Dienstdolch

Hey mates...

A very simple question this time..
    Where can i get a nice SA Dienstdolch for 450 to 600 USD?
    I was looking around the net, but you people are the professionales here.. Any advice?
    As my collections NEEDS WANTS MUST grow..

Stay cool always !
    Dan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dienstdolch
    P
    Many

I would check out and contact Paul Hogle at Lakesidetrader. There are several in the Classifieds here at the moment also that you may want to take a look at.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi Dan..Wagriff is correct on both options.

Heres the link to Lakesidetraders SA section..some rarities in that list..for a few dollars more. Regards Larry

https://www.lakesidetrader.com/Germa...agger/SA-NSKK/
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by danhashman View Post
    As my collections NEEDS WANTS MUST grow..
    Haha Love it! - I tell this to my wife all the time - She's never impressed!

Thanks guys.. i had seen those adds already, lemme study them again, and again... anda again.. as its dificult to choose.. even thou some charge over 60 USD for shipping, which kinda scares me away..

?

Hi Dan. Much depends on your definition of "nice". These days you should be able to get a 6/7 out of 10 (condition scale) SA for $600 or under. PM me and I can get more info on what you're looking for specifically and perhaps I have something in my collection that I can part with to meet your needs/wants.