Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

sa-dienstdolch Anton Wingen Jr "No" gruppe marked

Article about: Only issue I see is the ball dent and scabbard lacquer loss. Blade is near mint with slight runner marks and good cross grain. Etch looks good. Cross guards fit is good. Please let me know w

?

Default sa-dienstdolch Anton Wingen Jr "No" gruppe marked

Only issue I see is the ball dent and scabbard lacquer loss. Blade is near mint with slight runner marks and good cross grain. Etch looks good. Cross guards fit is good.

Please let me know what you see.

I have this one and an etched luftwaffe that I'm thinking should go in my collection permanently.

Thanks Tim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture sa-dienstdolch Anton Wingen Jr "No" gruppe marked   sa-dienstdolch Anton Wingen Jr "No" gruppe marked  

sa-dienstdolch Anton Wingen Jr "No" gruppe marked   sa-dienstdolch Anton Wingen Jr "No" gruppe marked  

sa-dienstdolch Anton Wingen Jr "No" gruppe marked   sa-dienstdolch Anton Wingen Jr "No" gruppe marked  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement sa-dienstdolch Anton Wingen Jr "No" gruppe marked
    P
    Many

Capturing crossgrain in photos can be difficult and take the right angleand amount of light to do so. I will take your word for it that it has good crossgrain.
    You may want to apply the 3 pc hanger on the scabbard ring correctly when you acquire it.

IMO ...it does appear to have been recently cleaned other than that ..I see no issues with this dagger

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks Larry, good eye. I cleaned it with ballistol. It was completely covered in a hard cosmilean like coating. When I received it.

I tried to get photos of cross grain but my skills with cellphone don't produce good results and that is all I have. Guess I should get a computer.

Again thanks and much appreciated

Tim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture sa-dienstdolch Anton Wingen Jr "No" gruppe marked   sa-dienstdolch Anton Wingen Jr "No" gruppe marked  

?

Great catch, Tim.

Dave

?

Just a lovely dagger and asset to any collection!

Regards
    Ger