MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Dienstdolch by Hugo Rader

Article about: Hi everyone, I hope you are still keeping safe during the corona.. As most others here I have nothing better to do but collect some beautiful pieces to keep me happy Please have a look and l

?

Default SA Dienstdolch by Hugo Rader

Hi everyone, I hope you are still keeping safe during the corona..

As most others here I have nothing better to do but collect some beautiful pieces to keep me happy

Please have a look and let me know what you think of this SA dagger by Hugo Rader which I believe is one of the more harder to find makers?

Thank you for looking, all opinions appreciated
    Nico

SA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo Rader

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dienstdolch by Hugo Rader
    P
    Many

Hi Nico
    Is there an SA Gruppe mark and what is it?
    Im not too thrilled with the upper guard fit and the photos make it look plated and the thicker size.
    Hard to discern some detail due to the lighting.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry, thank you for the reply. I will try to get better pictures and post it as soon as I can.

I also cannot see if there is an SA Gruppe mark, would you expect it to be Wf, Nrh or No? Is it the case that this maker should always have a SA Gruppe mark?

Hi Nico, yes you would absolutely expect a gruppe mark. More photos are needed but the crossguards do look concerning. Also, the blade itself has no horizontal grain - more so a vertical grain. Furthermore, the vertical score through the maker mark looks overly obvious - I feel this should absolutely be more subtle. As Larry said, more photos would be appreciated.

Best,
    -Scotty.

?

Hi Nico,

There are SA daggers without an Gruppe Marking but these are not common, so you have to be extra alert when you find one. As stated in the posts above more photo's would be appreciated.

Ron

?

Good news, the SA gruppe mark is No.
    With these new photos there are clearly some condition issues, but hopefully these will help the authentication process:

?

SA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo Rader

?

SA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo RaderSA Dienstdolch by Hugo Rader

is that the price ?...100 ?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

hehe no that is the Lot number. (Price is around 420 euros)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast