Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA dienstdolch partial Rohm

Article about: Hi new to forum could I pls ask for your views on this partial Rohm sa dagger that I have just purchased I am sure it's real but as with this hobby getting as many views as possible really h

?

Default SA dienstdolch partial Rohm

Hi new to forum could I pls ask for your views on this partial Rohm sa dagger that I have just purchased I am sure it's real but as with this hobby getting as many views as possible really helps thanks gary
    SA dienstdolch partial RohmSA dienstdolch partial RohmSA dienstdolch partial RohmSA dienstdolch partial RohmSA dienstdolch partial RohmSA dienstdolch partial RohmSA dienstdolch partial RohmSA dienstdolch partial RohmSA dienstdolch partial RohmSA dienstdolch partial RohmSA dienstdolch partial Rohm
    Last edited by Garylh; 07-29-2023 at 07:13 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dienstdolch partial Rohm
    P
    Many

Hi Gary ...do you have photos ?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Sorry Larry pic are there now

I like it

?

I like it as well. Looks like original early piece with a very nice partial Rohm etch. Looks like guards have been cleaned a little and reverse of scabbard possibly shows wear from vertical. I cant tell if tang nut has been removed. Would like a photo from the top. I do not find Gruppe mark No on the list for SMF. Is this one that needs to be added?

Tim

?

Hi have put more pics as requested I also wondered about the NO mark but looking on the archive section on lakeside traders I found SMF with No mark thanks gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA dienstdolch partial Rohm   SA dienstdolch partial Rohm  

SA dienstdolch partial Rohm   SA dienstdolch partial Rohm  

SA dienstdolch partial Rohm  

?

Pic as requested tim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA dienstdolch partial Rohm  

?

Take a look at partial etching and scraping in Emedals and Lakesidetrader and let's discuss again.
    This time there are fewer examples and the task will be easier.
    Georgi.

?

Looking at that photo, I think the dagger has been apart from the patina rub mark on the right side.

All the parts look good though and your added lakeside info on the Gruppe mark is good. I like it. Congrats. I'm sure Larry can add some more insight.

Tim

?

Here are pictures from both sites for comparison.
    Let Larry give his opinion.
    Today, these SA daggers seem to come in more!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA dienstdolch partial Rohm   SA dienstdolch partial Rohm  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast