Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA Dienstdolch, Robert Klass/RZM Transitional

Article about: greetings, I am interested in this transitional dagger by Robert Klass. It's not minty by any means but i'm fine with that. My only concerns with this piece is the RZM logo. I haven't seen a

Default SA Dienstdolch, Robert Klass/RZM Transitional

greetings, I am interested in this dagger by Robert Klass. It's not minty by any means but i'm fine with that. My only concerns with this piece is the RZM logo. I haven't seen another example like it but I'm also not a veteran SA dagger collector so I am sure it's a normal variation but would like 2nd opinions on the dagger in general. Any help would be appreciated!
    Last edited by captain20052019; 06-20-2020 at 05:03 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dienstdolch, Robert Klass/RZM Transitional
    P
    Many

?

hi in my opinion it is a late original type of roberta klasse, unfortunately in bad condition, I would wait for a better piece. and also on the statements of other members of the forum

Transitional Robert Klaas SA Dagger

Kekel you are correct and good job posting a supporting link

At first look ..the fittings on Captains dagger are of the late variety ..which you identified.
    The lone logo makes this a late period production with all of the silvering lifting off which is expected with some of the cheaper materials used.
    A Transitional will have both the producers logo and RZM control number as seen in Kekels link.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

hi Larry I'm very happy if you write that I'm right! all I know about SA daggers so far is information from you and from old threads, I try to study as much as possible. Larry would be a good teacher, I respect you very much. I am not currently expanding my weapons collection but trying to find the literature that is most important! I'm just looking for Fishers Quick Reference books but it's very difficult to get them. hopefully I can do it. because I think it's a good material to study.

Thanks for the help guys. I got this dagger description mixed up with a 2nd dagger I am going post in a few minutes. I called this one transitional but the next one I am posting is the maker marked/RZM marked transitional piece.